What if I am not happy with the service I received.

Whilst we are committed to providing a quality service, we acknowledge that on occasions things can go wrong. In the first instance speak to the representative that you dealt with. If however, you remain dissatisfied, we will ensure your complaint is investigated fully.How do I make complaint to you?

If you wish to complain about the advice or service you have received from us, you can write or call us using the information below:

What information do you need?

In order to help us resolve your complaint as quickly and efficlenty as possible,we will need the following information:

* Your name and address * The name and address of the representative that you have dealt with * Any relevant account and policy numbers * A daytime telephone were we can contact you * A clear description of your complaint * Details of what you would like to be put right.

What happens next?

We will aim to contact you to try and resolve your complaint on the day we receive it, but if we need to make further enquires we will;

* Provide a prompt written acknowledgment of your complaint
* Giving the details of who is handling your complaint and how to contact them In these circumstances we aim to resolve the complaint as quickly as we can. If however we unable to do this we will keep you informed of what is happening and when we expect to have an answer. After eight weeks we will send you a substantive report, detaling our final response. If by then we are not in a position to do so we will;

(A) Detail why we are not in a position to do so (B) Inform you that you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (C) Enclose a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service leaflet When you receive your response, if you are still unhappy with the outcome you will be given the opportunity to request a review of how the investigation of your complaint as been conducted.

Taking your complaint further.

If we cannot resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may be able to refer the matter to The Financial Ombudsman Service that was setup by The Financial Conduct Authority to review certain unresolved complaints.

When we respond to your complaint, we will let you now if you are eligible to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.